Additional filter on Moving Average Crossover EA

I have a Moving average crossover EA which working fine for me but I would like to add more setting/filter on it to maximize the profit.

Kindly refer to the print screen for my EA.

Please help me on the MT4 codding based on condition as below:-

1) Buy order & Sell order Opening Price

The opening price for sell pending order should getting from the down arrow bar & should be the lowest price (1.37579) - x pips. The "x" pips can be set.

The opening price for buy pending order should getting from the up arrow bar & should be the highest price (1.36004) + x pips. The "x" pips can be set.

2)  Expired of the Buy Order & Sell Order

Once the sell order had been place (only pending order), the order should be deleted after a set time period.

For example, the down signal appear on 04:00 & the pending sell order should send for system on 04:15 after down arrow confirm. If my setting of expired time is 45 minutes, the pending sell order will be deleted on 05:00 if the pending sell order haven't confirm by the system. 

Same as the up arrow signal appear on 08:15 & the pending buy order should send for system on 08:30 after up arrow confirm. If my setting of expired time is 45 minutes, the pending buy order will be deleted on 09:15 if the pending buy order haven't confirm by the system.   

3)  Adjustable Stop Loss setting

The stop loss should be adjust according to the Yellow Line (slower MA).

For example, when the sell order had been confirm after down signal, the stop loss should be adjusted accordingly based on the slower MA by additional pips on top on it, like slower MA price + x pips, The "x" pips can be set.    

When the buy order had been confirm after up signal, the stop loss should be adjusted accordingly based on the slower MA by additional pips on top on it, like slower MA price - x pips, The "x" pips can be set.  

Please help me on the above issue to improve further on my MA crossover EA.

Thanks! 

Sounds like you need someone to code it for you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Reason: