Build 646: Bool variables are not giving the correct settings - page 2

deysmacro:

Actually when you re-compile, MT4 will retain the settings value. It is a feature and it is not a bug.

Now, what do you want to say about the title ?

Thank you not to provoke people. It's completely useless, everyone can make mistakes.

MrLong:

Well this feature has just arrived just like all the other bugs that have appeared in MT4, I have always re-complied and set the properties to default settings, this is the first time it has not done so and has only
happened since 646, if MQ change something they should let people know.

Now, what do you want to say about the title ? <== I say re-compile but the settings will not change.

And by the tone of your post, you have a communications problem.

Please calm down. You were wrong, there is nothing bad with that, but you better recognize.

Better not to respond to provocations.

qjol:
please don't shoot

please don't shoot <== Fill me in I don't understand?

My broker has yet to upgrade from build 625.

It is useful to know that recompiling will no longer set inputs to the default in the new upgrade.

GumRai:

My broker has yet to upgrade from build 625.

It is useful to know that recompiling will no longer set inputs to the default in the new upgrade.

Yes this was a bug, but apparently a feature too for some people.

Did we miss this in the change logs? Now I am confused whether it is a feature or a bug.

deysmacro:
Did we miss this in the change logs? Now I am confused whether it is a feature or a bug.

Well guy's I can only try help the community by reporting my findings.

Edit: Could someone give me a link where I could access the change logs.

Thanks

angevoyageur:
Yes this was a bug, but apparently a feature too for some people.

So with 646, I will be able to put an EA on 2 charts with different input magic numbers and if I make some changes to the code and recompile, they will keep their individual magic numbers?

That will be great :D

Yeah. At first I didn't realize it but it is becoming more and more convenient that way since I don't have to re-input settings every time there is a re-compile.

But I don't think just 646, a few previous builds should have it too.

angevoyageur:

Please calm down. You were wrong, there is nothing bad with that, but you better recognize.

Better not to respond to provocations.

Okay, just to confirm, this is a bug? but a feature if we know about it.
Reason: