Using the Metaeditor 5.00 Build 914 Compilers "Start Profiling"

I am looking for where I can find some information about "Start Profiling" button on Metaeditor, what its does/purpose is for debugging ?

I have ran it and it seems to give statistic, Is it showing yhe efficiency of the code ?

Any explanations as well would be helpful .

Thanks

barnacle7:

I am looking for where I can find some information about "Start Profiling" button on Metaeditor, what its does/purpose is for debugging ?

I have ran it and it seems to give statistic, Is it showing yhe efficiency of the code ?

Any explanations as well would be helpful .

Thanks

Its used to give statistics, ie profile, of the code. E.g. which function took the most processing time, etc. Look in chm help file

HarriMQL4:
Its used to give statistics, ie profile, of the code. E.g. which function took the most processing time, etc. Look in chm help file

Thanks HarriMql4,

Do you know where find some information on how to use, The Metaeditor : Debug/ " Start Profiling " ? what it is used for ? I'm not a programmer, So any guidance is great.

barnacle7:

Thanks HarriMql4,

Do you know where find some information on how to use, The Metaeditor : Debug/ " Start Profiling " ? what it is used for ? I'm not a programmer, So any guidance is great.

In the help file, press F1 in MetaEditor (not from code) or go to Help menu, then search for keyword Debugger or Profiler.
Reason: