Conversion from Indicator to EA not working - page 2

I hope he understands what you are trying to say to him.

61463:
No way to edit this post?
Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.
I am not a programmer. I am a trader. I have converted a few indicators into EA's, I just cant see where I am going wrong here. I can assure you that posting here is my last resort.

1. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum We've told you, you've gone down the wrong road and need to turn around but you insist on going. Delete the indicator code in your EA and use iCustom.
  2. Not the last resort. You can learn to code it, or pay someone.

angevoyageur:

It's simply misunderstanding.

We help for free on this forum, but in general people don't code for free at your place, however it can happen.

About your question, it's better to use the function iCustom() which is intended to call an indicator and return the value from its buffers, so you can use these values in your EA. See this topic : Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

Finally an intelligent reply to a simple question. This make sense to me now. Thanks for your help, much appreciated. I got it working now.

WHRoeder:

1. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum We've told you, you've gone down the wrong road and need to turn around but you insist on going. Delete the indicator code in your EA and use iCustom.
  2. Not the last resort. You can learn to code it, or pay someone.

I am learning to code, so I read and search first and keep trying. The last resort is to ask for help here. Thanks to angevoyageur I got an articulate response and it is now working.

excuse me but no one here knows or supposed to know what's your level of programing skills or your knowledge in MQL
Reason: