Would you prefer to invest your funds into the PAMM ACCOUNTS or rather subcribe the SIGNAL SERVICES?

i would suggest that the lowest fee for signals should be set to 10 instead of 20

and then no free signals

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

The traders and subscribers have to realise that good signal is worth  more than 10$ or 20$.I don`t mind to pay even 100$ for signal as long as it stable , safe and will cover the subscription charge + earn a nice profit.My opinion is there are maybe dozen of signals which are working and you can let them run on real account.The rest of them are just waste of time and money.Just doesn`t work. Generally I think there is less work with PAMM account than signal service.There are so many things which can go wrong with signals comparing to PAMM accounts.So everybody need to be careful and vigilant.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

eduardculka:
The traders and subscribers have to realise that good signal is worth  more than 10$ or 20$.I don`t mind to pay even 100$ for signal as long as it stable , safe and will cover the subscription charge + earn a nice profit.My opinion is there are maybe dozen of signals which are working and you can let them run on real account.The rest of them are just waste of time and money.Just doesn`t work. Generally I think there is less work with PAMM account than signal service.There are so many things which can go wrong with signals comparing to PAMM accounts.So everybody need to be careful and vigilant.
I don't really see any big difference, except slippage and delays probably.

Settings of the signal.Check how I made mistake with settings and lost some money very easy.
Files:
Reason: