simple question

hello everybody,

I have a problem, which may be easily corrected.

In a EA I started to program I use the command line just to test buy signals in general. the mode is "every tick" and "visual"

TicketBuy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,20, Bid-Stoploss*Point,Bid+Takeprofit*Point);

Now when I use this line in an older EA there are buy signal/ arrows, so everything is o.k.

the new EA I started to program is based on the already working EA... I tried to use the identical program lines

Now I copied this line at the same place in the new EA and I tried to leave everything

identical to the old EA, but there are no arrows= buy signals appearing... compilation is o.k. as far as I can see

I've been checking things for a couple of hours but I haven't found a solution.

If anybody has a suggestion thanks in advance

fxnew:

hello everybody,

I have a problem, which may be easily corrected.

In a EA I started to program I use the command line just to test buy signals in general. the mode is "every tick" and "visual"

TicketBuy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,20, Bid-Stoploss*Point,Bid+Takeprofit*Point);

Now when I use this line in an older EA there are buy signal/ arrows, so everything is o.k.

the new EA I started to program is based on the already working EA... I tried to use the identical program lines

Now I copied this line at the same place in the new EA and I tried to leave everything

identical to the old EA, but there are no arrows= buy signals appearing... compilation is o.k. as far as I can see

I've been checking things for a couple of hours but I haven't found a solution.

If anybody has a suggestion thanks in advance

I think you need to add the color (default=clrNONE):

TicketBuy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,20, Bid-Stoploss*Point,Bid+Takeprofit*Point, "", 111, 0, Yellow); 

issue seems to be resolved, it probably had to do with predefined SL TP parameters

I forgot to thank "Gooly" for the feedback: thanks
Reason: