Can Someone tell me how to get Alert pop up window manually without Alert() command in EA/Script?

Hi,

I am looking for feature of MT4 if there is one such that I will be able to get Alert pop up window manually to review my old Alerts.

I know this Alert pop up window I can get by executing Alert() command in EA/Script/CI, but for some reason if I close this window then How do I get it back manually?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

netFX:

Hi,

I am looking for feature of MT4 if there is one such that I will be able to get Alert pop up window manually to review my old Alerts.

I know this Alert pop up window I can get by executing Alert() command in EA/Script/CI, but for some reason if I close this window then How do I get it back manually?

Thanks

I don't think there is an other than running a code with an Alert. So you can create a very simple script with only an Alert("Display"), and maybe attached it a shortcut key.

Yes, very good suggestion. I also did not think there is such feature on MT4.

Thanks

netFX:

Yes, very good suggestion. I also did not think there is such feature on MT4.

Thanks

angevoyageur:
I don't think there is an other than running a code with an Alert. So you can create a very simple script with only an Alert("Display"), and maybe attached it a shortcut key.

How do I create Shortcut Key? Any idea.

I can create script and invoke it by running the script.

If there is a shortcut key it will be better.

only with WIAPI

qjol:
only with WIAPI

Thanks!

netFX:

How do I create Shortcut Key? Any idea.

I can create script and invoke it by running the script.

If there is a shortcut key it will be better.

On the Navigator window in MT4, right-click on your script, then use the Set hotkey in the popup menu.

qjol:
only with WIAPI
What to do ?

Ashok Nale:

Hi,

Thanks

To see your old Alerts and have the pop up aleret box show, just run this script.

pLACE THE SCCRIPT INTO YOUR SCRIPTS FOLDER AND DROP THE FILE ON ANY CHART TO RUN IT..

Cheers

Files:
alert.mq4  1 kb

Or Experts tab → Right click → Open and you can see all of them.
Reason: