Orders Arrows over Label and Rectangle Objects - page 2

TradingGrep:

Do you know if what you say works also with graphical objects created automatically by OrderSend/OrderClose functions?

As I wrote at the very beginning, some object are created by me using the ObjectCreate function (i.e.: the rectangular box and the text in the rectangular box), but the arrows, circles and lines in the chart are created automatically by OrderSend/OrderClose functions and I do not have control parameters on those. To apply your suggestion I should recreate the rectangular box and text in it soon after an OrderSend function is invoked, but I'm afraid it will imply a processing overload.

You dont have control if you let it done automatically.

You have control if you done it via your EA (most of the time). :)

deysmacro:

You dont have control is you let it done automatically.

You have control is you done it via your EA (most of the time). :)

I got your point, in effect I missed that in the OrderSend function I can even not set the color of the arrow and the arrow is not created:

arrow_color=clrNONE

[in] Color of the opening arrow on the chart. If parameter is missing or has CLR_NONE value opening arrow is not drawn on the chart.

So, if it's not created with default routine, I can create my own arrow object and try to give to it a displaying order.

I'll make some tests to see what comes out and then i'll update this post with the results.

Thanks to all for joining the discussion!

Reason: