Bug of build 600 after VPS/OS restart

After a OS restart all known autostart software programs cannot restart the MT4 correctly because of a bug of build 600. The terminals are losing in this case all personal data like accounts, experts, indicators, profiles, etc.

Has anybody heard if and when Metaquotes will offer a solution?

rengel:

After a OS restart all known autostart software programs cannot restart the MT4 correctly because of a bug of build 600. The terminals are losing in this case all personal data like accounts, experts, indicators, profiles, etc.

Current release is build 610.

I know that the current release is build 610 but the problem exists since build 600.

What do you want to say with your answer? That with build 610 it should be resolved??

I am running build 610 and the problem is still there.

So when will Metaquotes offer a solution?

rengel:

Does it happen with manual restart as well?

I have the same problem: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/150414

Try what I did to start terminal.exe - do you get the same results?

It seems that my problem is like https://forum.mql4.com/60768.

When I start the MT4s manually via RDP, after a restart of the VPS, than the MT4s start as usual without problems.

The failed starts of the MT4s, which are made automatically by the autoboot software after a VPS reboot, happen because the terminal.exe looks in this case not for the personal data in the new Data Folder but in the Program folder. But there is no personal data because build 600+ stores the personal data since build 600 only in the new Data Folder outside the Program folder. A big chaos and a bug of the build 600+.

/portable could be a temporary workaround but this is no more than a stopgap solution. Let us hope that Metaquotes is working on a solution for that. But until now I have not heard anything about this.

Hard to believe that a software that manages money has so much bugs and they force their clients to update each time when they publish one of their half-finished projects. MT4 is alreaedy ridiculed by all professional traders. With such bugs they make their reputation even worse.

Reason: