Consistent Profitable EA

Hi All,

Have created simple EA for automated trading but it seems that not easy to achieve consistent profit. Please advise is there any EA in the market that can achieve consistent profit? Manual trading really takes up lots of time of having to sit infront of the PC watching the price movement. Thanks.

i met this problem 2 months before. and i searched in ww for it for all the related materials. I guess i cannot give you the right answer. my current understanding is :add a filter, or change your current strategy. i hope this can help you. good luck.

tzm:

i met this problem 2 months before. and i searched in ww for it for all the related materials. I guess i cannot give you the right answer. my current understanding is :add a filter, or change your current strategy. i hope this can help you. good luck.

I checked the internet and there many EA claimed to have good profit, example xxxxxxx. Anyone tried these commercial EA before and please recommend one commercialized EA which has consistent profit.

chuale:

I checked the internet and there many EA claimed to have good profit, example xxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx. Anyone tried these commercial EA before and please recommend one commercialized EA which has consistent profit.

Advertising is not allowed on this Forum . . .

chuale: Have created simple EA for automated trading but it seems that not easy to achieve consistent profit. Please advise is there any EA in the market that can achieve consistent profit? Manual trading really takes up lots of time of having to sit infront of the PC watching the price movement. Thanks.

I would be skeptical of any EA which guarantees constant profits.

Anyone with such a thing would probably guarantee their own constant profits.

Beyond that, there are other factors which may influence individuals differently.

Example: Capital Requirements || Access to low-spread brokers ... etc.

Without guarantees, all is no-different from Hope based on Historical performance.

Reason: