My Mt4 on iPad always disconnected itself after several days and show the message "The server you are trying to connect to is unavailable. Please contact you broker."

After the message is shown, I then can log in but all of my chart setting will be gone.

I have Mt4 on my iPhone either but it never has this problem. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

teerakitk:

After the message is shown, I then can log in but all of my chart setting will be gone.

I have Mt4 on my iPhone either but it never has this problem. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

"The server you are trying to connect to is unavailable. Please contact you broker."

What your broker said ?

Hi Angevoyageur

I've contacted my broker. They said their server was working just fine and they don't know how to tackle this problem.

Do you have any suggestion? I bought this iPad on purpose to trade MT4 and it's not working properly :(

I'm sure I'm not the only one and there must be a solution :)

Thanks

teerakitk:

Hi Angevoyageur

I've contacted my broker. They said their server was working just fine and they don't know how to tackle this problem.

Do you have any suggestion? I bought this iPad on purpose to trade MT4 and it's not working properly :(

I'm sure I'm not the only one and there must be a solution :)

Thanks

Sorry I don't know. I suggest you to write to ServiceDesk of Metaquotes (you have to register on mql5.com).

Thank you

try the metaquotes server, and check if it's happening
Reason: