Need Installhelp

I have tryed to install a robot who has two files one ex4 file that i droped in experts and one dll fil I have in libery but when I open tradeplatform they are not there.To test I have dowload four normal indicators but cant see them when I start metatrader4.

Do you guys know if maybe some settings in metatrader can be wrong.

NorthBear:

I have tryed to install a robot who has two files one ex4 file that i droped in experts and one dll fil I have in libery but when I open tradeplatform they are not there.To test I have dowload four normal indicators but cant see them when I start metatrader4.

Do you guys know if maybe some settings in metatrader can be wrong.

You probably put the files in the wrong folders . . . . in MT4 click File > Open Data Folder then double click MQL4 then you should put your EA in the Experts folder.

Thx hug

Weee it did work =)

This Subject really need to be a sticky with the title in big bold letters.

Soon even Raptor will get tired of answering the same question over and over again :(

GumRai:

Soon even Raptor will get tired of answering the same question over and over again :(

They don't read anything anyway.

GumRai:

I got tired a long time ago but I'm here to help so my tiredness doesn't matter ;-)

Very sorry that I have to ask but tryed with support and did see this as my only chanse so I am very greatfull to you Raptor.

NorthBear:
Very sorry that I have to ask but tryed with support and did see this as my only chanse so I am very greatfull to you Raptor.
You are welcome, glad to have been able to help.
Reason: