Can I halt/pause Tester in my Code?

Title says it all.

I can't find anything in the docs that might allow me to place a sort of breakpoint while testing my code. It would be really nice if there was a way that I can tell tester to stop when a given condition (defined in my code) is met so I can examine the journals immediately something of interest happens.

I did see some tester related functions but not many and none that operate during the test phase.

stringo said here no way

qjol: stringo said here no way
  1. No explanation, no reference, no nothing.
  2. My PauseTest() should still work.
  3. RTFM https://docs.mql4.com/en/common/debugbreak

WHRoeder:
  1. No explanation, no reference, no nothing.
  2. My PauseTest() should still work.
  3. RTFM https://docs.mql4.com/en/common/debugbreak

I did TRY and RTFM ... but didn't see this. So shoot me! It was a simple (polite) question which hardly warrants a "RTFM" type of response. Get over ya self dude!

xennon: I did TRY and RTFM ... but didn't see this. So shoot me! It was a simple (polite) question which hardly warrants a "RTFM" type of response. Get over ya self dude!
  1. Not very hard.
  2. Why would I waste a bullet?
  3. "It was a simple question," and I pointed you to the simple answer - Read The Freaking Manual.
  4. You were rude asking a simple question you should have already known the answer to. You would have known the answer had you RTFM or searched the forums. You wasted our time - The world does not revolve around "ya self dude."
  5. If you can't act as an adult, we don't need to try to help you. GROW UP - you've just shown you've never had anyone criticize you (and four little letters is hardly a criticizem.) "Welcome to the real world."

WHRoeder:
  1. Not very hard.
  3. "It was a simple question," and I pointed you to the simple answer - Read The Freaking Manual.
  4. You were rude asking a simple question you should have already known the answer to. You would have known the answer had you RTFM or searched the forums. You wasted our time - The world does not revolve around "ya self dude."
  5. If you can't act as an adult, we don't need to try to help you. GROW UP - you've just shown you've never had anyone criticize you (and four little letters is hardly a criticizem.) "Welcome to the real world."

What a wanker! Any more up yourself and you'd turn inside out.

xennon:

What a wanker! Any more up yourself and you'd turn inside out.
Banned 1 month for abusive language despite repeated warning.

WHRoeder:
  1. Not very hard.

An other time, don't engage such unneeded discussion please.
Reason: