How to build an Auto Trader using ZigZag NRP

Hello friends,

I am new to MT4. I found this ZIGZAG NRP an interesting indicator for trading. It does not repaint. If I can just stay with the direction of the indicator all the time, I calculated even though it gives loss in some trades, at the end of the day it will keep me in green.

The problem is, I am not a software guy and thus don't understand or can't write the code for an auto trader with the NEST system. It has an option for cover orders where I have to place a stop loss first before placing a trading order. The stop loss will be the high/low of the zigzag for that leg.

Could some one help me get a script for auto trader with this indicator please. I'll be thankful forever.

I am attaching the indicator along with this message.

Thanks a ton for your help in this. :)

Haps

Files:

and what's the entry signal you want to use?

willgart:
and what's the entry signal you want to use?

Thanks Willgart.

I'd like to go with the 1 minute indicator trading in the direction of 5 minute indicator till 5 minute indicator takes a first turn. Then on, to follow 5 minute zigzag.

682428: Could some one help me get a script for auto trader with this indicator please. I'll be thankful forever.
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder, thanks for your reply

Well .. i'll search for it if it is searchable. But I'm afraid its not .. Paying a fortune is not possible either .. that leaves me with one option. learning .. but it'll take a life time to learn, master and then build my auto trading code .. hhhhmmm .. i have a light showing though ..

i'll wait for willgart's reply :)

cheers

haps

682428: Well .. i'll search for it if it is searchable. But I'm afraid its not .. Paying a fortune is not possible either .. that leaves me with one option. learning .. but it'll take a life time to learn,
  1. "if it is searchable" I'm not going to try.
  2. "Paying a fortune" I'm not going to try to post a requisition and find out what I'm actually begging for.
  3. "It'll take a life time" I'm not going to try and make any effort.
You've demonstrated you won't do any work yourself - you are a bum looking for a handout. There are no slaves here - we're not going to code it FOR you.

WHRoeder:
  1. "if it is searchable" I'm not going to try.
  2. "Paying a fortune" I'm not going to try to post a requisition and find out what I'm actually begging for.
  3. "It'll take a life time" I'm not going to try and make any effort.
You've demonstrated you won't do any work yourself - you are a bum looking for a handout. There are no slaves here - we're not going to code it FOR you.

WHRoeder, no need to get worked up .. and no need to use abusive language either .. have I pestered you to handover the code? .. definitely not .. i just posted a request and if you are not willing to respond, you are not willing .. matter ends there .. just because you know coding, that does NOT give the right for you to call me a 'bum' .. or .. do you think otherwise? .. I may not be knowing how to code, but I know for sure HOW to communicate properly, without making a ruckus ..

cheers

haps

Reason: