Custom Optimizer bug

For any moderator or someone knowledgeable:
Is there any news about the custom optimizer bug?

I understand that there may be other more urgent bugs. Those affecting the operation of EA. But the Custom Optimizer is in my opinion one of the few real improvements in hundreds of builds. And maybe the error is easy to solve, since OnTester() works well in backtest, only flaw in the optimizer. (image)

I've been waiting a few weeks to do some systems in MT4 or other platforms with CustomOptimizer (Ninja). So I wonder if this expected a quick solution.

Regards.

Fer137:
For any moderator or someone knowledgeable:
Is there any news about the custom optimizer bug?

I understand that there may be other more urgent bugs. Those affecting the operation of EA. But the Custom Optimizer is in my opinion one of the few real improvements in hundreds of builds. And maybe the error is easy to solve, since OnTester() works well in backtest, only flaw in the optimizer. (image)

I've been waiting a few weeks to do some systems in mt4 or other platforms with CustomOptimizer (Ninja). So I wonder if this expected a quick solution.

Regards.

If its indeed a bug, it'll take some time to be fixed. You'll want to be patient and make bug reports via the service desk.

Have you considered mt5?

Yes, mt5 is another option. But for various reasons I prefer to code in mt4 or ninja. (much code already done, and familiarity/ease), especially now with these new improvements in mt4.

Thanks for the quick response.

Reason: