MT4 build 600 / MT5 standard library

"while the language itself has been brought closer to MQL5 to the maximum possible extent. This means that MQL4 trading robot developers can now also enjoy all the advantages of OOP: classes and structures, inheritance, Standard Library, resources and much more"

As MT5 standrad library is a 64-bit library, will the compiler in the new Metaeditor produce a 64-bit executables for MT4 code?

From where and how to include MT5 class header files (class declarations), e.g. CObject, CAccountInfo, CExpert, classes etc. in my MT4 class code?

So now, and with regard to the new added OOP language constructs how can I use MT5 standard library as mentioned at the top of this thread?

Fx18:

"while the language itself has been brought closer to MQL5 to the maximum possible extent. This means that MQL4 trading robot developers can now also enjoy all the advantages of OOP: classes and structures, inheritance, Standard Library, resources and much more"

As MT5 standrad library is a 64-bit library, will the compiler in the new Metaeditor produce a 64-bit executables for MT4 code?

From where and how to include MT5 class header files (class declarations), e.g. CObject, CAccountInfo, CExpert, classes etc. in my MT4 class code?

So now, and with regard to the new added OOP language constructs how can I use MT5 standard library as mentioned at the top of this thread?

Not sure what you mean exactly. Those wrapper object files - which you mentioned - were included in the MT4 b529 and following, in the "MQL4\include" folder. The ill news is not all of them are yet properly working, but I suppose they will (though I do not use them).

Hi Ovo,

Please see my post at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149271/page34#906535 I think this would be the right thread to post my issues.

Thanks!

Reason: