MT4 FROM FOREX FXDD AUTOCHARTIST

Greetings

I emailed auto-chartist technical support but I also wanted to post my problem here so that I could see if anyone could help.

Here is the problem: I am using Ubuntu Linux as my operating system 13.1 and loaded both Wine and Virtual Box on my machine. They both work well.

MT4 platform from FXDD works on both the Wine and Virtual Box with virtual box actually running Windows XP on it and no problems.

The problem I have is when I install the Auto-Chartist plug-in into MT4 I get a successful install in either Wine or Virtual Box and it shows the installed files are present but when I open MT4 I do not get the indicators in the Navigator window.

I tried reloading, and a stand alone MT4 plug-in install and still no indicators are showing.

Is there anything else I need to load or check as I do not understand why it it would not work as everything else seems fine.

Appreciate any help at all as I am sure others might be having the same difficulties.

GOOBER1:

Greetings

I emailed auto-chartist technical support but I also wanted to post my problem here so that I could see if anyone could help.

Here is the problem: I am using Ubuntu Linux as my operating system 13.1 and loaded both Wine and Virtual Box on my machine. They both work well.

MT4 platform from FXDD works on both the Wine and Virtual Box with virtual box actually running Windows XP on it and no problems.

The problem I have is when I install the Auto-Chartist plug-in into MT4 I get a successful install in either Wine or Virtual Box and it shows the installed files are present but when I open MT4 I do not get the indicators in the Navigator window.

I tried reloading, and a stand alone MT4 plug-in install and still no indicators are showing.

Is there anything else I need to load or check as I do not understand why it it would not work as everything else seems fine.

Appreciate any help at all as I am sure others might be having the same difficulties.

What build of MT4 are you using ? if it is build 600 or later the folder structure has changed . . . if you rely on an out of date installer it may be installing to the wrong directory. Read some of the recent threads and you will find how to determine the correct folder to place your Indicators, Experts and Scripts into . . .

It is build 600 and I will read the sections here to see what I can dig up!

Thanks

Reason: