How can I go back to build 509

How can I go back to build 509? My application does not work correctly on Build 600. I have many customers using my application and they are experiencing problems. I have no idea how long it is going to take me to debug the application on Build 600, and in the meantime my customers are stuck. I want to get my customers up and running again quickly and the quickest way I see would be to get them back onto Build 509.

Hillderek: How can I go back to build 509? My application does not work correctly on Build 600. I have many customers using my application and they are experiencing problems. I have no idea how long it is going to take me to debug the application on Build 600, and in the meantime my customers are stuck. I want to get my customers up and running again quickly and the quickest way I see would be to get them back onto Build 509.
Use your back-up copy of built 509.

ubzen:
Use your back-up copy of built 509.

Many thanks for that reply. I can do that because I have a recent backup of the MetaTrader4 entire folder. I was not sure if it would work because I don't know if MetaTrader4 uses Windows Registry or not and if it does then maybe this needs to be reloaded, too. Upshot is that I just copied back the MetaTrader4 files from my recent backup and I'm back to Build 509 again.

However, I doubt users of my application are that diligent about keeping backups, despite my recommendation to do so. For these folks is there some other way to re-instate Build 509?

Hillderek: However, I doubt users of my application are that diligent about keeping backups, despite my recommendation to do so. For these folks is there some other way to re-instate Build 509?

Not that I'm aware of. They could probably go through you but that wouldn't help them in the long run. Just my opinion.

Hillderek:
How can I go back to build 509? My application does not work correctly on Build 600. I have many customers using my application and they are experiencing problems. I have no idea how long it is going to take me to debug the application on Build 600, and in the meantime my customers are stuck. I want to get my customers up and running again quickly and the quickest way I see would be to get them back onto Build 509.

I don't it's a good idea to come back to 509.

We can try to help you if you post some details. You can also ask for professional help on Jobs section, it should be very fast.

first, you must have the full set of the build 509 Program file!

I am using the Win XP sp3

So the webinstall at the "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MetaQuotes\WebInstall\mt4clw"

if using other OS is diffe.

here is the 509 ver file

After copy the 509 to the dir also need to copy the 509 file to the program file

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK

So two dir have same 509 file lsit!

after copy lock the mt4clw read only, not be write !

Waring: All history and account login data will be removed!!!

Reason: