DDE link with EXCEl stopped working

I have a DDE link from MT4 to EXCEL 2010 on Win 8.1 64 that has been working flawlessly and it just stopped working yesterday. I hadn't changed anything on the PC recently and no updates were installed in the last week or two either. I have tried all sorts of options to get it going again to no avail (repair office, reinstall office, reinstall Mt4)

The same file still links in fine to MT4 on my backup PC which has Win7 64. A new file created does not work either

Has anyone else had a similar problem or maybe know of some other things to try to fix the problem?

BTW Mt4 is installed off the root directory

Thanks

potsiea:

I have a DDE link from MT4 to EXCEL 2010 on Win 8.1 64 that has been working flawlessly and it just stopped working yesterday. I hadn't changed anything on the PC recently and no updates were installed in the last week or two either. I have tried all sorts of options to get it going again to no avail (repair office, reinstall office, reinstall Mt4)

The same file still links in fine to MT4 on my backup PC which has Win7 64. A new file created does not work either

Has anyone else had a similar problem or maybe know of some other things to try to fix the problem?

BTW Mt4 is installed off the root directory

Thanks

Solution found - removed Logitech Setpoint and it now works fine again
Reason: