Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
They are already making profit from their signals. Publish your signal and join them!
warren1036
warren1036 2014.02.02 10:54 

Hello,

I have "alerter4u" indicator for metatrader4. But i need it to do a couple of other tricks so to speak.

At the moment it will alert me to any line, trendline,rectangle or anything else i put on my chart. It does this via a popup box. So, very handy!

I need to lose the popup box and i want to be alerted via email and also add a soundwave. so on a pair specific chart it may call out "gbpusd" or "usdjpy" when a object is hit on my chart.

Can you message me with your requirements in order to go ahead please or can somebody recommend someone.

Regards

Warren

Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2014.02.02 11:02  
warren1036:

Hello,

I have "alerter4u" indicator for metatrader4. But i need it to do a couple of other tricks so to speak.

You can post your Job on the official MetaQuotes Jobs section, it's for MT4 and MT5 coding: MT4 and MT5 coding Jobs
onewithzachy
onewithzachy 2014.02.02 16:17  
RaptorUK:
You can post your Job on the official MetaQuotes Jobs section, it's for MT4 and MT5 coding: MT4 and MT5 coding Jobs

I google it and find only in .ex4 format. So, if he goes to job section, then ... (fill in the blank please).

Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2014.02.02 17:38  
onewithzachy:

I google it and find only in .ex4 format. So, if he goes to job section, then ... (fill in the blank please).

He could end up with a BAN if he asks for a Job involving Decompiled code.
Tjipke de Vries
Tjipke de Vries 2014.02.02 17:51  
RaptorUK:
He could end up with a BAN if he asks for a Job involving Decompiled code.

I think the coders making the job are compiling the file when he has only ex4 file.....

So who has to be banned then ??

warren1036
warren1036 2014.02.02 18:46  
deVries:

I think the coders making the job are compiling the file when he has only ex4 file.....

No i understand guys,

It has been explained to me, so i am going to look into a new indicator from scratch

Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2014.02.02 19:44  
deVries:

If a User posts a DECOMPILED code Job and Users bid on it then both the Job poster and the Bidders risk a BAN. I have BANNED both so far . . . I don't BAN Job posters without notification and Bidders always get a warning.
/
To add comments, please log in or register