Programmer required please

Hello,

I have "alerter4u" indicator for metatrader4. But i need it to do a couple of other tricks so to speak.

At the moment it will alert me to any line, trendline,rectangle or anything else i put on my chart. It does this via a popup box. So, very handy!

I need to lose the popup box and i want to be alerted via email and also add a soundwave. so on a pair specific chart it may call out "gbpusd" or "usdjpy" when a object is hit on my chart.

Can you message me with your requirements in order to go ahead please or can somebody recommend someone.

Regards

Warren

warren1036:

Hello,

I have "alerter4u" indicator for metatrader4. But i need it to do a couple of other tricks so to speak.

You can post your Job on the official MetaQuotes Jobs section, it's for MT4 and MT5 coding: MT4 and MT5 coding Jobs

RaptorUK:
You can post your Job on the official MetaQuotes Jobs section, it's for MT4 and MT5 coding: MT4 and MT5 coding Jobs

I google it and find only in .ex4 format. So, if he goes to job section, then ... (fill in the blank please).

onewithzachy:

I google it and find only in .ex4 format. So, if he goes to job section, then ... (fill in the blank please).

He could end up with a BAN if he asks for a Job involving Decompiled code.

RaptorUK:
He could end up with a BAN if he asks for a Job involving Decompiled code.

I think the coders making the job are compiling the file when he has only ex4 file.....

So who has to be banned then ??

deVries:

I think the coders making the job are compiling the file when he has only ex4 file.....

No i understand guys,

It has been explained to me, so i am going to look into a new indicator from scratch

deVries:

If a User posts a DECOMPILED code Job and Users bid on it then both the Job poster and the Bidders risk a BAN. I have BANNED both so far . . . I don't BAN Job posters without notification and Bidders always get a warning.
Reason: