Starting from the Beginning. Help Needed.

After some research I have decided to try MetaTrader4 because I want to test some EAs. I need some help with getting started. I have an iMac so I had to buy Parallels 9 in order to install Windows 8.1 on it and download MetaTrader 4 on it (its better that way). I am now on the screen where I have to sign up or open a demo account on MT4 but after I put in my info it doesn't give me the login info I need in order for me to be able to at least get familiar with MT4 before starting to get serious about the EAs I want to utilize. What am I doing wrong? Any help is good thanks.

198604:
After some research I have decided to try MetaTrader4 because I want to test some EAs. I need some help with getting started. I have an iMac so I had to buy Parallels 9 in order to install Windows 8.1 on it and download MetaTrader 4 on it (its better that way). I am now on the screen where I have to sign up or open a demo account on MT4 but after I put in my info it doesn't give me the login info I need in order for me to be able to at least get familiar with MT4 before starting to get serious about the EAs I want to utilize. What am I doing wrong? Any help is good thanks.
Did you look in the Mailbox tab of the Terminal pane ?
Reason: