Download MetaTrader 5

Starting from the Beginning. Help Needed.

To add comments, please log in or register
Do you want to order an application? Find out how to obtain the desired result
RealMadrid04
RealMadrid04 2014.01.25 05:28 
After some research I have decided to try MetaTrader4 because I want to test some EAs. I need some help with getting started. I have an iMac so I had to buy Parallels 9 in order to install Windows 8.1 on it and download MetaTrader 4 on it (its better that way). I am now on the screen where I have to sign up or open a demo account on MT4 but after I put in my info it doesn't give me the login info I need in order for me to be able to at least get familiar with MT4 before starting to get serious about the EAs I want to utilize. What am I doing wrong? Any help is good thanks.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2014.01.25 09:27  
198604:
After some research I have decided to try MetaTrader4 because I want to test some EAs. I need some help with getting started. I have an iMac so I had to buy Parallels 9 in order to install Windows 8.1 on it and download MetaTrader 4 on it (its better that way). I am now on the screen where I have to sign up or open a demo account on MT4 but after I put in my info it doesn't give me the login info I need in order for me to be able to at least get familiar with MT4 before starting to get serious about the EAs I want to utilize. What am I doing wrong? Any help is good thanks.
Did you look in the Mailbox tab of the Terminal pane ?
To add comments, please log in or register