Expert Advisor (Generate) in MQL4 Wizard

Is there any plan to add a Expert Advisor(Generate) in MQL4 Wizard which can create/generate my own experts based on standard libraries?
BTW, currently there is no "Expert" and "Trade" standard libraries in MT4 build 574.

kwang1:
Is there any plan to add a Expert Advisor(Generate) in MQL4 Wizard which can create/generate my own experts based on standard libraries?
BTW, currently there is no "Expert" and "Trade" standard libraries in MT4 build 574.
Why do you need "trade" libraries ? what is wrong with using the Trading Functions ?

just wanna generate EAs using standard libraries like MQL5.

kwang1: just wanna generate EAs using standard libraries like MQL5.
Contact MetaQuotes through the Service Desk for such questions.

kwang1:
just wanna generate EAs using standard libraries like MQL5.

As far as I know, MetaQuotes is doing just that with the new up and coming build for MT4.

It seems that they are trying to bridge the gap between MT4 and MT5. As far as I can tell, the new MT4 will be able to run MQL5 code as well (or at least a good subset of it).

Their reasoning is probably because MQL5 and MT5 has not been taken up that much due to the hard-core following still in place for MT4 and MQL4.

that's a good news....

kwang1:
that's a good news....
Not really . . . you asked about trading functions, that is one major difference between mql4 and mql5 so MT4 will not run mql5 trading code. mql4 is simpler than mql5, just spend some time learning it . . . there is a free Book for mql4.
Reason: