computer dumping error - page 2

Welcome to Microsoft. :-D

Rosiman:

It's about two weeks that my pc suddenly gives me a message similar to the image attached. I noticed that it does when I turn on the strategy tester.Turned off no problem with pc.I have disable Netbios but nothing changed.Any suggestions? thank you . 

How old is your PC ?  When did you last clean it ?  ( by clean I mean open it up,  get a brush and vacuum cleaner on it to remove dust from the fans and heatsinks )

Also my vacuum cleaner is old!!!

Rosiman:
Also my vacuum cleaner is old!!!
OK,  you choose not to answer . . .  if your CPU heatsink is full of dust it won't cool efficiently,  if you run Strategy Tester the CPU runs at 100% CPU and the CPU gets hot,  if it can't cool it may crash . . . BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)

If you are interested I'll debug the crash Dump and see what caused the BSOD,  you can find the dump file in the  C:\Windows\Minidump\  folder on Windows 7  it's a .dmp file,  PM me and I'll tell you how to get it to me.

RaptorUK :
OK,  you choose not to answer . . .  if your CPU heatsink is full of dust it won't cool efficiently,  if you run Strategy Tester the CPU runs at 100% CPU and the CPU gets hot,  if it can't cool it may crash . . . BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)

If you are interested I'll debug the crash Dump and see what caused the BSOD,  you can find the dump file in the  C:\Windows\Minidump\  folder on Windows 7  it's a .dmp file,  PM me and I'll tell you how to get it to me.
I thought you were kidding about the vacuum cleaner. I am a lover of jokes. I have a sony vaio with windows vista, the computer is the 2008 I think. Ok I send a PM

Rosiman:
I thought you were kidding about the vacuum cleaner. I am a lover of jokes. I have a sony vaio with windows vista, the computer is the 2008 I think. Ok I send a PM
I was 100% serious,  you should clean your PC at least once a year,  every 6 months is better . . .

RaptorUK:
I was 100% serious,  you should clean your PC at least once a year,  every 6 months is better . . .
I recommend buying a can of compressed air specifially made for this purpose.

Actually seriously I will do it . Also I will try to vacuum either my wife. Maybe she will either work better! 

RaptorUK:

thank you raptor for checking my dump file and for your suggestions
Reason: