Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Speed up MQL5 Cloud Network. Install Strategy Tester Agent!
Fa Cao
Fa Cao 2013.12.18 04:17 

I have made an EA which call an indicator.

when I test it on strategy tester, it is ok and in the journal we can see all the information about when and which price the order open and close.

If I add the "Print();" in EA, after test, in journal I just see the content which is printed by "Print();" without orders' information. why? where is the information about orders?

If I add the "Print();" in Indicator, after test, in journal, I will see the content and orders' information, but both of them is incomplete. why? where is the lost information?

Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2013.12.18 11:10  
vx0532:

I have made an EA which call an indicator.

when I test it on strategy tester, it is ok and in the journal we can see all the information about when and which price the order open and close.

If I add the "Print();" in EA, after test, in journal I just see the content which is printed by "Print();" without orders' information. why? where is the information about orders?

If I add the "Print();" in Indicator, after test, in journal, I will see the content and orders' information, but both of them is incomplete. why? where is the lost information?

Don't look in the Journal, it can't keep up if you Print() lots of information . . . look in the log file, right click in the Journal window then Open.
Fa Cao
Fa Cao 2013.12.18 11:51  
RaptorUK:
Don't look in the Journal, it can't keep up if you Print() lots of information . . . look in the log file, right click in the Journal window then Open.

So it is

Thanks a lot!

/
To add comments, please log in or register