about information which is printed by indicator or EA

I have made an EA which call an indicator.

when I test it on strategy tester, it is ok and in the journal we can see all the information about when and which price the order open and close.

If I add the "Print();" in EA, after test, in journal I just see the content which is printed by "Print();" without orders' information. why? where is the information about orders?

If I add the "Print();" in Indicator, after test, in journal, I will see the content and orders' information, but both of them is incomplete. why? where is the lost information?

vx0532:

I have made an EA which call an indicator.

when I test it on strategy tester, it is ok and in the journal we can see all the information about when and which price the order open and close.

If I add the "Print();" in EA, after test, in journal I just see the content which is printed by "Print();" without orders' information. why? where is the information about orders?

If I add the "Print();" in Indicator, after test, in journal, I will see the content and orders' information, but both of them is incomplete. why? where is the lost information?

Don't look in the Journal, it can't keep up if you Print() lots of information . . . look in the log file, right click in the Journal window then Open.

RaptorUK:
Don't look in the Journal, it can't keep up if you Print() lots of information . . . look in the log file, right click in the Journal window then Open.

So it is

Thanks a lot!

Reason: