Mt4 platform is "Not Responding"

Hi Guys,

Mt4 platform is "Not Responding" when I try to use forex custom indicator for GOLD on M5 time frame. In the indicator I have other indicators for higher timeframe. This is the first indicator that I try to attach to the chart. The platform is freeze out and after the restart I have to refresh the indicator for the forex charts. How this can be fixed, if I need separate indicator for GOLD? Any specific functions for GOLD ? As a name of the chart I see GOLD not XAUUSD.

Appreciated. Thank you in advance.

elo15: Hi Guys, Mt4 platform is "Not Responding" when I try to use forex custom indicator for GOLD on M5 time frame. In the indicator I have other indicators for higher timeframe. This is the first indicator that I try to attach to the chart. The platform is freeze out and after the restart I have to refresh the indicator for the forex charts. How this can be fixed, if I need separate indicator for GOLD? Any specific functions for GOLD ? As a name of the chart I see GOLD not XAUUSD. Appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Perhaps theres a bug within the indicator. If your platform cannot start then you can try replacing the faulty indicator with a dummy indicator.

Hi ubzen, the indicator is working fine with forex. But when try to attach it to GOLD - my platform is freezing out. I have to restart it to cancel my last action. I noticed that at the beginning of Monday there are gaps on the chart. If this can be the reason?

elo15: Hi ubzen, the indicator is working fine with forex. But when try to attach it to GOLD - my platform is freezing out. I have to restart it to cancel my last action. I noticed that at the beginning of Monday there are gaps on the chart. If this can be the reason?
Try looking at the Error_Logs for a reason why it's failing. You can get to the error logs through the folder path.

elo15:
Hi ubzen, the indicator is working fine with forex. But when try to attach it to GOLD - my platform is freezing out. I have to restart it to cancel my last action. I noticed that at the beginning of Monday there are gaps on the chart. If this can be the reason?
Your indicator is buggy or not intended to work with GOLD, you have to fix it or ask someone to fix it for you.

Hi, I just tested and restarted the application again. The result was that now I can attach it and it is working fine. Thank you for your advises.

hi. what indicator do u use?

Reason: