New article: Creating a Multi-Currency Multi-System Expert Advisor

New article Creating a Multi-Currency Multi-System Expert Advisor has been published at mql5.com:

I believe there are quite a few traders who trade more than one trading symbol and use multiple strategies. This approach does not only allow you to potentially increase your profit but to also minimize the risk of substantial drawdown upon efficient money management. When creating an Expert Advisor, the first natural step in checking the efficiency of the program strategy is optimization in order to determine the best input parameters.

With parameter values identified, Expert Advisors would technically be ready for trading. However that would leave one important question unanswered. What would testing results be like if a trader could put all his strategies together in a single Expert Advisor? The realization that drawdown on several symbols or strategies might at some point overlap and result in a ghastly total drawdown or even a margin call may sometimes come as a nasty surprise.

This article introduces a concept of creating a multi-currency multi-system Expert Advisor that will allow us to find an answer to this important question.

In general terms, the structure of the Expert Advisor is as follows:

Fig. 1. Structure of the multi-currency multi-system Expert Advisor

Fig. 1. Structure of the multi-currency multi-system Expert Advisor

Author: Maxim Khrolenko

Hey, you have shared nice information regarding multi currency multi system. I will stay in touch for moiré information. Thanks..!

ForexCamping:

Hey, you have shared nice information regarding multi currency multi system. I will stay in touch for moiré information. Thanks..!

If you are that interested post on the mql5 forum, the article is about mql5 not mql4.
Reason: