Summary of Indicator values

Is there any way to make a summary of what all the indicator values are on each sheet so that I can see everything in one place?

Something like the pop up prices in MetaTrader but with indicator values along side the prices for each pair

luxe:

Is there any way to make a summary of what all the indicator values are on each sheet so that I can see everything in one place?

Something like the pop up prices in MetaTrader but with indicator values along side the prices for each pair

yes, start coding if you wanna make it....

Can you point me to some method or documentation to start?

luxe:
Can you point me to some method or documentation to start?

you can use objects in your indicator to print the values of the indicators you wanna see in one place

indicators

I've got to this point but I wanted to make something like the pop out prices feature that will summarize all indicator values on all charts I have open. Sorry if my original post wasn't clear

luxe: I've got to this point but I wanted to make something like the pop out prices feature that will summarize all indicator values on all charts I have open. Sorry if my original post wasn't clear
Please show an image of the pop-up prices you're talking about.

When you press F10 on metatrader it gives bid and ask prices for lots of pairs. Something like that but instead with indicator values

luxe:
When you press F10 on metatrader it gives bid and ask prices for lots of pairs. Something like that but instead with indicator values

see picture i showed make something like that for your indicator values

luxe: When you press F10 on metatrader it gives bid and ask prices for lots of pairs. Something like that but instead with indicator values

Yeah, there isn't much difference between F10 and whats provided in the picture. I would use comments() because its easier and then paint the comment_background black. You can also use objects and play around with the x and y axis ... working with graphics isn't very friendly in mql4 (imo). If you need to accomplish this with indicators and objects then check out the following links.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1503

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/109719

luxe:
Use Ctrl + D
Reason: