Need someone to Modify /Reprogram My EA

I have an EA that was working well before now but suddenly just stopped working . Below is the entire mqh programing of the EA.
It is a News Trading EA. it enters 10 pending orders ( 5 Buy_Stop and 5 Sell_Stop) a minute before a News event and trails stop 10 pips
from either highest or lowest point reached after trade has been initiated. What i want is for the EA to be modified or reprogrammed but
maintaining the same descriptions and parameters so that the strategy is still maintained. After modifying the EA,
i will give you the IP Adress, username and Password to my Remote Desktop (VPS) so that you personally install it on the VPS and make sure its
working perfectly for all accounts on the VPS.
You will find the mq4 file of the EA in the Attachment. Please bidders should include their charges while replying this message and also add me on skype : oswoil
Files:

oswoil: I have an EA that was working well before now but suddenly just stopped working . Below is the entire mqh programing of the EA.
It is a News Trading EA. it enters 10 pending orders ( 5 Buy_Stop and 5 Sell_Stop) a minute before a News event and trails stop 10 pips
from either highest or lowest point reached after trade has been initiated. What i want is for the EA to be modified or reprogrammed but
maintaining the same descriptions and parameters so that the strategy is still maintained. After modifying the EA,
i will give you the IP Adress, username and Password to my Remote Desktop (VPS) so that you personally install it on the VPS and make sure its
You will find the mq4 file of the EA in the Attachment. Please bidders should include their charges while replying this message and also add me on skype : oswoil
You've submitted your Job request in the wrong place. You want to make this request here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job.

oswoil:
I have an EA that was working well before now but suddenly just stopped working . Below is the entire mqh programing of the EA.
looks like you haven't read the code of your program.....
Reason: