A News Trading EA for my trading strategy

i'm a NewsTrader and have discovered a strategy to trade the news that would generate at least 100 pips worth of profit for every trade. I have experimented on the strategy and have had 98% successes. but the drill is i cant probably sit on my computer and wait for a news release thus i want a news trading EA that i can host on a VPS. I am willing to share my trading strategy with anyone who could come up with a news trading EA for my strategy. Here is what i want;

the EA should enter pending order 1 minute before a news release.

the EA should enter 2 BUY_STOP and two SELL_STOP

here is currently what i have but the multiplier is always 10 which makes instead of entering a trade at 10 or 15 pips, it enters trade at 100 and 150 pips respectively. what am i ready to give u if u help me with the EA?

the truth about news trading is, there are news and there are nuisance . you dont wanna trade the nuisance, else u will loose but the question is "which are the news?" . I can help you know the news that would generate at leaste 100pips per trade.

CURRENT CODE

<CODE REMOVED>

oswoil:

CURRENT CODE

<CODE REMOVED>

I removed your code . . . .

Please edit your post above and re-insert your code using the SRC button . . . please use the SRC button to post code: How to use the SRC button.

To edit your post . . .

oswoil:

i'm a NewsTrader and have discovered a strategy to trade the news that would generate at least 100 pips worth of profit for every trade. I have experimented on the strategy and have had 98% successes. but the drill is i cant probably sit on my computer and wait for a news release thus i want a news trading EA that i can host on a VPS. I am willing to share my trading strategy with anyone who could come up with a news trading EA for my strategy.

There is only one way to test a news trading strategy, and that is in real time.

When you see these large moves on the charts that happen around news time, it is easy to think that a simple straddle strategy will guarantee wins.

In real time though, a combination of wider spreads and/or slippage at news time can easily turn an apparent winner into a loser.

Reason: