How to take screenshot of previous day/week chart?

What I'm trying to do is go through my closed trades and see what price action did 20-30 candlesticks afterwards. I want to move the chart window back to that point in time and take a screenshot of it. Does mq4 have some type of scroll function? The alternative I have right now is to run an EA waiting for the 20-30 candlesticks to pass after the trade close and then take a screenshot, but the downfall of this method is that I can't run this retroactively.

Why not add code to your EA to take a screen shot automatically?

Check out WindowScreenShot()

Because that would require my computer to be on during the few hours after I close my trade. I'm already using that function for open / close screenshots, now I need something to do 30 candlesticks after trade. So next day after trade, I run the script, it finds the close of my last trade, then moves chart over 30 candlesticks and bam screenshot. Windowscreenshot only takes screenshot of current window, this could work if I couldsomehow SHIFT the chart back in time to a particular point. What I'm wondeirng is, is this possible?

juntao65:
Because that would require my computer to be on during the few hours after I close my trade. I'm already using that function for open / close screenshots, now I need something to do 30 candlesticks after trade. So next day after trade, I run the script, it finds the close of my last trade, then moves chart over 30 candlesticks and bam screenshot. Windowscreenshot only takes screenshot of current window,
No, that is not correct, did you read the documentation ? WindowScreenShot() what do you think the parameter start_bar is for ?
Reason: