How to get Contract size? - page 2

RaptorUK:

Just let it go over your head is the best advice I can give . . . be the better person and don't assume any malicious intent. Maybe rocky is just having a bad, out of character, day . . .

Id say gumram is the one having today very violent man.

tonny:

Id say gumram is the one having today very violent man.

I think the OP wants it in units like instead of 1 lot he wants something like 100,000 and something like 1,000 instead of 0.01 lot.

rockyhoangdn:

I want to get Contract size value, how can i get it?

There is no Market information identifiers for this. MarketInfo()

For this you multiply the lot size by 100, 000 then by leverage. For example lot size of 0.25 will be 0.25*100,000*100 you get 2,500,000 in the case of 1:100 leverage. The contract size you see there in that table is the minimum required(i think). e.g. a broker where minimum is 0.01 lot then 0.01*100,000*100 you get 100,000.

tonny:
I think the OP wants it in units like instead of 1 lot he wants something like 100,000 and something like 1,000 instead of 0.01 lot.
And that is what he will get if he uses what he has been advised to use . . . have you tested it ?

RaptorUK:
And that is what he will get if he uses what he has been advised to use . . . have you tested it ?

I updated my post above i think sexted forgot the leverage part.

Ok thanks.

easy to know how much for contract size with forex, but difficult with CFDs/Gold-Silver.

tonny:

thats exactly what i want.

Gold. 0.01lot = 1 oz

EU 0.01 lot = 1,000Euro

but how about USShare,UKShare,Future?

rockyhoangdn:

thats exactly what i want.

Gold. 0.01lot = 1 oz

EU 0.01 lot = 1,000Euro

but how about USShare,UKShare,Future?

I use SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_CONTRACT_SIZE) to get the number you are referring to.
Reason: