How to get Contract size?

I want to get Contract size value, how can i get it?

There is no Market information identifiers for this. MarketInfo()

Define your term so we know what your talking about.

Thank for your reply.


double dLotSize = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSIZE);
sxTed:

No.


I want contract size, not lot size.

...... I'm pretty sure sxTed gave you exactly the right answer.

It's a contract of one lot, so contract size = lot size.

If not, EXPLAIN what you actually want. Don't make people guess and don't be so rude to someone helping you.

alladir:

...... I'm pretty sure sxTed gave you exactly the right answer.

I tested it, I think you are correct.

It's like going to Subway and asking how long their footlong sandwich is, they tell you a foot is 12 inches, and then you complain "no! how long is the sandwich!"

Yeh, I'm grumpy today

alladir:


Yeh, I'm grumpy today

No ! what kind of a mood are you in ?
alladir:

...... I'm pretty sure sxTed gave you exactly the right answer.

It's a contract of one lot, so contract size = lot size.

If not, EXPLAIN what you actually want. Don't make people guess and don't be so rude to someone helping you.


If I knew how to put a round of applause smiley I would be attaching one for your post.

The OP should be ashamed of him/herself with such a blunt ungrateful response, especially as sxTed answered the query correctly!

No wonder so many people get peed off with trying to help others.

GumRai:


If I knew how to put a round of applause smiley I would be attaching one for your post.

GumRai:


No wonder so many people get peed off with trying to help others.

Just let it go over your head is the best advice I can give . . . be the better person and don't assume any malicious intent. Maybe rocky is just having a bad, out of character, day . . .