mt4 synchronization

every time i log in to my mt4 a pop up box appeared and inform that:  subscribers acc is not ready for subscription''  there is two option,   1. ill check manually,   and 2nd one is if i choose that all my current position will be closed and new position will be open according to followers acc.  but  why thi appear every time.   and another thing to copy/subscribe others trade do i need to open my mt4 all the time,  will i miss any trade if my mt4 is closed and following account holder took a trade during that time.

i attached that pop up box picture please check and help me to find the solution 

thanks. 

Files:
capture7.jpg  48 kb

biouscope:

every time i log in to my mt4 a pop up box appeared and inform that:  subscribers acc is not ready for subscription''  there is two option,   1. ill check manually,   and 2nd one is if i choose that all my current position will be closed and new position will be open according to followers acc.  but  why thi appear every time.   and another thing to copy/subscribe others trade do i need to open my mt4 all the time,  will i miss any trade if my mt4 is closed and following account holder took a trade during that time.

Your MT4 terminal needs to be running all the time that the signal may send a new trade signal to your terminal . . .

It is possible to synchronize with the signal without closing the own positions?

coleguitajuan:

It is possible to synchronize with the signal without closing the own positions?

Please read a little before posting : Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service pt.16 & 17.
Reason: