Download MetaTrader 5

LG G2

To add comments, please log in or register
Have you developed a trading robot? Publish it in the Market and make profit!
Elves
Elves 2013.11.19 05:59 
I don't know whether here is a right place to post. I used MT4 on my Samsung Note 2 to trade for while. It was greater. However, when I buy a new LG G2, MT4 does not work on it. It always show "Unfortunately your device is not supported." However, when I go back to Play Store, it said all my device is compatible to MT4. Don't know how to fix it.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski 2013.11.19 09:08  
elvesleung:
I don't know whether here is a right place to post. I used MT4 on my Samsung Note 2 to trade for while. It was greater. However, when I buy a new LG G2, MT4 does not work on it. It always show "Unfortunately your device is not supported." However, when I go back to Play Store, it said all my device is compatible to MT4. Don't know how to fix it.
Use the Forum search and contact MetaQuotes.
noamangel
noamangel 2013.11.20 10:36  

Also have the same problem since i upgrade my phone from galaxy s2 to LG G2, could not find a soultion on the internet,

i have contact MetaQuotes and did not get any reply...

hope they will fix it soon

Yochanan Gerbi
Yochanan Gerbi 2013.11.20 11:01  
It works very very well on LG G Pro
jameschia26
jameschia26 2014.03.04 05:47  
Until now the problem is still not resolved. Whenever I go to the chart screen, it is just a black screen.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.03.04 09:47  
jameschia:
Until now the problem is still not resolved. Whenever I go to the chart screen, it is just a black screen.

Hi,

Unfortunately we can't do anything for you on this forum.

You can just write to ServiceDesk of Metaquotes about your issue. You have to register on mql5.com

/
To add comments, please log in or register