chart with indicator based on ticks

hello to the programming experts here,

I got a short question:

when - just as a simple example - using a code line like : for(i=0;i==Bars;i++) Buffer[i]=Close[i]; in a custom indicator (in a "separate_window") the Close prices are drawn from Bar 0 to the max number of Bars, it works fine...

Now, if one is programming a specific indicator - but based/calculated on ticks - how (if this is possible) should a code line be to draw the indicator as the one above using the historic data as well, i.e. the same process as above from Bar 0 to max but just based on ticks, so that the indicator line appears a well - and has been calculating the shown results on ticks?

Btw, the system tester when using the setting "ticks" basically does it fine, but I'm wondering, how to get to appear an ndicator (Bar 0 to max) by just putting it on a chart, launching it - it that's possible with MT4.

thanks in advance

fxnew:

I got a short question:

when - just as a simple example - using a code line like : for(i=0;i==Bars;i++) Buffer[i]=Close[i]; in a custom indicator (in a "separate_window") the Close prices are drawn from Bar 0 to the max number of Bars, it works fine...

Now, if one is programming a specific indicator - but based/calculated on ticks - how (if this is possible) should a code line be to draw the indicator as the one above using the historic data as well, i.e. the same process as above from Bar 0 to max but just based on ticks, so that the indicator line appears a well - and has been calculating the shown results on ticks?

Btw, the system tester when using the setting "ticks" basically does it fine, but I'm wondering, how to get to appear an ndicator (Bar 0 to max) by just putting it on a chart, launching it - it that's possible with MT4.

thanks in advance

for(i=0;i==Bars;i++) Buffer[i]=Close[i];

This works fine, are you sure?

fxnew:

I got a short question:

when - just as a simple example - using a code line like : for(i=0;i==Bars;i++) Buffer[i]=Close[i];

for(i=0;i<=Bars;i++) {Buffer[i]=Close[i];}

in a custom indicator (in a "separate_window") the Close prices are drawn from Bar 0 to the max number of Bars, it works fine...

thanks in advance

I'm think:

fxnew:
for(i=0;i==Bars;i++) Buffer[i]=Close[i]; it works fine...
but based/calculated on ticks - how (if this is possible)
  1. Don't think so
  2. If it is based on ticks, how could it be possible - mt4 does not have tick data, only previous OHLC
Reason: