Needing help with signal subscription

When I try to subscribe to a signal inside MT4 it won't let me click ok & it says this: "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side." Has anyone else had this problem? I tried changing the lot size & it still didn't work. Any ideas? Sprry if this has already been answered elsewhere. I did a search for it & nothing came up.

1mby30:
When I try to subscribe to a signal inside MT4 it won't let me click ok & it says this: "The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side." Has anyone else had this problem? I tried changing the lot size & it still didn't work. Any ideas? Sprry if this has already been answered elsewhere. I did a search for it & nothing came up.
Signal queries are handled at the mql5 forum, please read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773

i have the same problem , this is a screanshot of my error , i have this error every time i try to sibscrib to any signal provider , pleaaaase tell us how to fix it , thanks

Reason: