Decompilation

Hi,

I would like to have access to decompilers. I do not want to stole anyone code, I just want to look how my EA looks like when decompiled.

Someone could point me the direction or this is prohibited subject here? (if it is, I will understand)

hvilela:

Hi,

I would like to have access to decompilers. I do not want to stole anyone code, I just want to look how my EA looks like when decompiled.

Someone could point me the direction or this is prohibited subject here? (if it is, I will understand)

If you continue with this subject you will be BANNED, so please don't . . . thank you

hvilela:

Hi,

One day you will learn how it looks like, it will be displayed to the entire world at server somewhere in Syria. And you will not like it. That's why everyone watches the MQ if they move on with the new compiler.

Can I ask what is the current situation with decompilation... how careful do I have to be be with my ex4 files?

I'm guessing the answer is: very ... ?

And what about MT5, also: very ...?

alladir:

Can I ask what is the current situation with decompilation... how careful do I have to be be with my ex4 files?

I'm guessing the answer is: very ... ?

And what about MT5, also: very ...?

very careful
Ask at jobs for paying to do and see how many developpers there wants to decompile ex4 files

(my opinion it has to be refused) so it is still possible to do

but for indicators you can use iCustom and the objects they create to get info also

Ok thanks, I won't ask any more.

deVries:

very careful
Ask at jobs for paying to do and see how many developpers there wants to decompile ex4 files

(my opinion it has to be refused) so it is still possible to do

but for indicators you can use iCustom and the objects they create to get info also

If you post a Job involving Decompiled code you will be told to remove it, if you don't you will be BANNED. Also anyone Bidding on jobs involving Decompiled code will be told not to, next time they will also face a BAN. Admin have been BANNING Users posting Jobs with Decompiled code so I have been following that precedent.

RaptorUK:
If you post a Job involving Decompiled code you will be told to remove it, if you don't you will be BANNED. Also anyone Bidding on jobs involving Decompiled code will be told not to, next time they will also face a BAN. Admin have been BANNING Users posting Jobs with Decompiled code so I have been following that precedent.

sorry i suggest to do.

didn't know about that

hope Admin keep doing so

Reason: