Horizontal lines disappear - page 2

To be exact i just take a screen shot of the chart with my lines and then one where i re open the chart and they are gone? give me 5 min.

Thanks so mutch

Allright here are the two pictures. I noted now that when i re open the platform the Ctrl + B is emty and not possible to open when there is not objects. Where as before i re installed the lines where in the object list but just not showing on the chart, so something changed?

Chart with the lines

Chart after i re open

What did you do between these two screenshots ?

I see 2 indicators, seems 2 moving average, are these the default Moving Average ?

Well between the screen shots i just pressed the x in the corner of the chart and then either open up a new chart, or closing the platform down and open it again, and the horizontal lines are missing.

I got 2 moving averages 8-21 on daily and 150-365 on 1 hour.

Step by step i only changed colour on the chart. Then i put the moving averages on Daily, and saved it as a template named "Daily emas" and then saved the same template as "Default"

Then i went to 1 hour and put ema´s and saved it as "1hour emas" and then as default. But then it asked if i wanted to overwrite the default and i just said yes. And it all looked how i wanted and the Ema´s sayed as i wanted.

And the first week or so it worked fine, then it started go get strange, then i re installed as mensioned earlier.

I always used IG Index platform, but i need the charts with 5 day close. So i really wish i could make it work.

kanariefugl:

To be exact i just take a screen shot of the chart with my lines and then one where i re open the chart and they are gone? give me 5 min.

Thanks so mutch

If you save the template without the lines, close the chart and then open the chart again the template you saved without the lines will be applied . . . add the lines THEN save the template.

RaptorUK So what you say is that every time i make my lines on a daily or weekly i should go to templates and press save template and just save it as default? or?

I follow 9 pairs so i do that with every one of them?

Man.. Meta trader is complicated but i guess its good for your guys that make all this programming stuff.

kanariefugl:

RaptorUK So what you say is that every time i make my lines on a daily or weekly i should go to templates and press save template and just save it as default? or?

I follow 9 pairs so i do that with every one of them?

Man.. Meta trader is complicated but i guess its good for your guys that make all this programming stuff.

You don't have to save the template, just don't expect the lines to appear on a new chart if you haven't saved them to the template . . . where will the chart get the info about the lines from otherwise ? You could just leave the charts open . . . don't close them, then you don't need to open a set of new charts.

So open your 9 charts, add your lines . . . never close the charts.

Are you sure you don't have a custom indicator attached that is deleting the objects ? ObjectsDeleteAll() would clear the chart of all the lines you put on there.

Reason: