Online MT4 to offline MT4 RealtimeData transfer? Use MT4 in realtime but without direct brokerconnection?

I want to use the offline MetaTrader without the connection for Trading (but it should runs like connected) and the other MetaTrader with Brokerconnection only should for Orderexecution. The transfer should go through a file that is located on a network storage. So I need a solution to get all the Realtimedata from the Online-MT4 to a File (on network storage) and than on the other computer into the Offline-MT4 so that I can use it like a normal connected MT4. How can I find a solution for this? (I'm not a good programmer just something mql4) Greeting ps: Sorry for my english I try to do my best :)

I have experience with communication through a file sharing. It is quite functional though not the best fit for "not a good programmer just something mql4".

Sharing a file outside the MT4 sandbox requires use of the file control from the kernel32.dll rather than MQL4.

You will need some kind of error-proof communication protocol - flushing buffer often saves only part of the message.

You must attempt to login to a fake server (just enter some server name into the login form) to set the history folder.

You will need to transfer data for the current chart, which would be the easy part. In addition you will need to transfer some other files (symbols.raw, ticks.raw, symbols.sel, symgroups.raw) - not sure if the list is full.

Now you have a chart and quotes.

Here my experience ends - I have no idea how to keep the disconnected terminal properly alive. You may easily generate ticks, I am afraid that before the tick you need update of something from the list above... But if you already get here, I bet you are able to discover it.

Reason: