Indicator displayed only partially in higher TFs

I always thought there are more problems with M1 due to missed ticks etc.

But I can display all 8 currency strengths of my indi fine in M1 and M5 (with some occasional missing bars in M1.)

Only 1-3 currencies, flatlined, in H1 seem to be displayed, even after a full day. M15 has occasional problems too.

Tried ForceLoadHistorical, but no help.

Any tips? I have MT4 Build 509 on a demo account with Global Prime ECN.

(I am attaching the mq4 set for H1, all I do is change the TF in Start(). )

Files:

atharmian:

I always thought there are more problems with M1 due to missed ticks etc.

But I can display all 8 currency strengths of my indi fine in M1 and M5 (with some occasional missing bars in M1.)

Only 1-3 currencies, flatlined, in H1 seem to be displayed, even after a full day. M15 has occasional problems too.

Tried ForceLoadHistorical, but no help.

Any tips? I have MT4 Build 509 on a demo account with Global Prime ECN.

(I am attaching the mq4 set for H1, all I do is change the TF in Start(). )

You need to make sure you have the data you are trying to read, check for error 4066, if you see it you can't sleep in an Indicator so you will have to go back and reprocess for the missing data once it has arrived.

RaptorUK:
You need to make sure you have the data you are trying to read, check for error 4066, if you see it you can't sleep in an Indicator so you will have to go back and reprocess for the missing data once it has arrived.

OK, any links for this Error 4066?

I didn't find any error listed in my Experts tab. Reads: initialized successfully. Then gives me bar no readings- 60, then, 19, 18, 17, 16, ....1, 0.

How would I reprocess it all, any more links?

Because this missing data has been missing for days ... only this H1 problem has kept me from completing my indi as MTF.

atharmian:

OK, any links for this Error 4066? I am assuming I 'll find this listed in my Experts tab?

You won't find error 4066 in any tab, you need to check for it in your code . . .

Search for 4066, you will find lots of posts.

atharmian:

How would I reprocess it all, any more links?

No links . . . you just do what you tried to do when you encountered a 4066 error again, but you will first need to let some time go by, not by sleeping, but by letting the time go by, then re-processing.

RaptorUK:

You won't find error 4066 in any tab, you need to check for it in your code . . .

Search for 4066, you will find lots of posts.

No links . . . you just do what you tried to do when you encountered a 4066 error again, but you will first need to let some time go by, not by sleeping, but by letting the time go by, then re-processing.

Well, thanks gain for your quick processing :)

Will search for 4066.

Looks like broker variability makes a big difference. Maybe it's not my newbie code, after all !

Reason: