Objects disappeared but reappear if I rename them - page 2

tonny:

There are two ways to manually delete objects from a chart and there are two most unlikely mistakes one can make in mt4 namely:

1) I accidentally double clicked on an object taking less than 5% of the chart area and clicked the delete button.

It is possible to select an Object with a single click, accidents happen.

tonny:

Also what if you put everything in start function then someone wants to unclutter the chart by manually deleting some chart objects but they keep coming back or maybe you sell someone an indicator but he wants to remove the objects they dont need?

Remove the Indicator/EA from the chart . . . or make it configurable so it only shows the Objects the User wants.

RaptorUK:
Remove the Indicator/EA from the chart . . . or make it configurable so it only shows the Objects the User wants.

Well same to you if you accidentally delete then simply reattach.

I once got a job where someone had bought an indicator from somewhere and only wanted the main pivot lines but the indicator displayed many other sub levels amongst other stuff and the coder had put the objects in start function so the only solution was to code a ea with the delete functions in its start function so that at every tick it plots but the ea deletes. When this happens quickly then the objects keep being deleted before they become visible and he was satisfied by the solution. If in the first place the coder had put the objects in init then the guy could simply delete the unwanted and leave the wanted after attaching but had to come to me because when deleted they still came back after every tick. So you see what I mean. Im experience I know this things.
Reason: