why this povit point ea not working

Files:

pleace any one tell me why this ea is not working. thanks in advance

amitkk:
pleace any one tell me why this ea is not working. thanks in advance
You need to be more specific about what "this ea is not working" means . . .

Play video
Please edit your post.
For large amounts of code, attach it.

"Not working" is meaningless to us - there are no mind readers here.

sir first i say to sir whreoder . when i try to put the code in ur sugges
WHRoeder:

Play video
Please edit your post.
For large amounts of code, attach it.

"Not working" is meaningless to us - there are no mind readers here.

first i say when i try to put the codr in ur suggested area. a pop window says it is so long. so i put on board.

RaptorUK:
You need to be more specific about what "this ea is not working" means . . .

the problem is that when i chek it error meta editer says it ok but when i test on tester it not working the jurnal says it have internal error

. when i see on open price with visible mode then chat running . i see its r2 r2 s1s2 etc is very close. seem that ea is working on weekly mode not daily. because when i stop that chart and see it value of r1r2s1s2 and compair to povit indicater chart the i see the difference. it r1r2 s1 s2 is 10 pips distance

amitkk:

the problem is that when i chek it error meta editer says it ok but when i test on tester it not working the jurnal says it have internal error

Please copy the error and post it here.

but meta editer says no error
RaptorUK:
Please copy the error and post it here.

but neta trader says no error

amitkk:
but meta editer says no errorbut neta trader says no error
You said . . . "the jurnal says it have internal error" please copy and paste the line from the Journal.

RaptorUK:
You said . . . "the jurnal says it have internal error" please copy and paste the line from the Journal.

means jurnal of tester says errror but meta editer say no error. when i apply on a ccount then on chart uppar side a massage shows low differerence between povit point to r1 or s1 .
Reason: