can there be two different expert adviser working at the same time on two diffent currency pairs working at the samee time?

i have three expert advisers intalled megadroid and alligator and myorderline. can they be used at the same time on different currency pairs>

1235037:
i have three expert advisers intalled megadroid and alligator and myorderline. can they be used at the same time on different currency pairs>
Maybe, are they coded correctly to handle that situation ? what does the vendor say ?

RaptorUK:
Maybe, are they coded correctly to handle that situation ? what does the vendor say ?

i do not know if they are coded correctly? iam still trying to figure out how to use the systems? i will try con tacting the vendors .. ea alligator and ea myorderline i downloaded from this site. megadroid is a program i bought. i am not sure if they are properly working i followed your instructions on how to install them. and expert advisor is now active i am waiting for my computer to place the first order.

1235037:

i do not know if they are coded correctly?

look at the external parameters when you attach the EA to a chart. if you see a parameter called "magic number" or similar in _all_of_them_, it will be probably OK.

you can also look in the source code when you have it, maybe the magic nr is not an external parameter.

It is not entirely sure that they will work ok, but the probability is much higher.

thank you

1235037:

i am waiting for my computer to place the first order.
It won't take more than a couple of minutes, you are using the Strategy Tester to get familiar with these EAs ?