MAX and MIN in a dinamic array - page 2

Hi ydrol the real problem is max = highest[10](formula), I don't know how to code...

can you help me to find an example?

fabioambrosio:

Hi ydrol the real problem is max = highest[10](formula), I don't know how to code...

can you help me to find an example?

See documentation.

angevoyageur this is not the solution, you can't use (close - moving average) in highest command.

fabioambrosio:
angevoyageur this is not the solution, you can't use (close - moving average) in highest command.
This thread is about finding the Max and Min of an array, if you need help on something else you are off topic so start your own thread and explain what "highest[10](formula)" means . . .

RaptorUK:
This thread is about finding the Max and Min of an array, if you need help on something else you are off topic so start your own thread and explain what "highest[10](formula)" means . . .

Dear RaptorUK, I'm not off topic, I'm looking for the max of an array where the elements of the array are the last n values of a difference between the close and the moving average (the formula).

fabioambrosio:

Dear RaptorUK, I'm not off topic, I'm looking for the max of an array where the elements of the array are the last n values of a difference between the close and the moving average (the formula).

OK, then use array_name[MaximumArray(array_name)]

RaptorUK:
OK, then use array_name[MaximumArray(array_name)]

Can you give me an example of another indicator? Thank you.

fabioambrosio:
Can you give me an example of another indicator? Thank you.
Nope . . . what more do you need ? it's one function call.
Reason: