OHLC data from mt4

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to get OHLC data from mt4, I want to save OHLC any time frame say 1 min or 5 min.

I am using MTFOfflineChart5 to collect data in CSV it's working fine and giving me realtime Time,bid,ask in CSV format.

But I want OHLC data directly from mt4 either in CSV or json format.

please let me know if it is possible.

thanks

regards

zishan

zishan:

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to get OHLC data from mt4, I want to save OHLC any time frame say 1 min or 5 min.

I am using MTFOfflineChart5 to collect data in CSV it's working fine and giving me realtime Time,bid,ask in CSV format.

But I want OHLC data directly from mt4 either in CSV or json format.

Open the History Center and export the data you want.

Thanks Raptor for the reply,

But I am looking to collect data automatically using any EA script

For Example, like the one I mentioned above MTFOfflineChart5.ex4 - i am using this EA to collect realtime bid/ask price.

So, Is there any EA script through which I can collect OHLC data for any time frame?

Regards

zishan

zishan: So, Is there any EA script through which I can collect OHLC data for any time frame?
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it (do your own research,) learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

thanks WH, for your advice.

I found this EA, which is much help for now. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8102

regards

zishan

Reason: