2 Macd in the same Subwindow

Hello All, is any one have indicator that can put 2 macd in the same sub-window?

Is there anyone can help me to make a a indicator like this one at http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=163700

two macd in the same subwindow, with same with the SAME zero line? and color and the option for slow and fast EMA?

thank you all

anyone?

lazyegg:
Hello All, is any one have indicator that can put 2 macd in the same sub-window?
Is there anyone can help me to make ...
  1. Just drag the second indicator to the sub-window.
  2. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

OK. i got the indicator, but it won't load, once i put it in the chart, it will freeze the MT4 and showing nothing, can someone please help me to look into it? many many thanks
Files:

lazyegg:
OK. i got the indicator, but it won't load, once i put it in the chart, it will freeze the MT4 and showing nothing, can someone please help me to look into it? many many thanks
How exactly ? if you hope that someone will look at the code then you need to post the code . . .
Reason: