invisible codes ??

how do they that, ea's codes r invisible ? how can i do that ? i want write an ea n sell it . than the codes must be invisible. please help

yilmazkahya:
how do they that, ea's codes r invisible ? how can i do that ? i want write an ea n sell it . than the codes must be invisible. please help
You can't . . . compiled mql4 can be decompiled.

mql4 code can be easily decompiled (stolen.)

Most put the important logic in a DLL (less easily decompiled)

"must be invisible" logic is on your server, EA just receives signals.

"i want write an ea n sell it" you want to write some junk and rip people off.

WHRoeder:

mql4 code can be easily decompiled (stolen.)

Most put the important logic in a DLL (less easily decompiled)

"must be invisible" logic is on your server, EA just receives signals.

"i want write an ea n sell it" you want to write some junk and rip people off.

you've said time and again there are no mind readers here, yet you say "you want to write some junk and rip people off".

i have an ea i wrote and i use it. what is wrong to sell it when i also useing this ea ?

@raptorUK there is a lot of company to sell or rent ea ? how do they do this ? i really don't know n i ask to you ?

serpentsnoir: you've said time and again there are no mind readers here, yet you say "you want to write some junk and rip people off".

Mind readers applies to asking a question with zero facts and expecting a reply. I didn't ask a question. I posted my opinion.

His post implied he doesn't know anything about mt4 (never tried to write a DLL.) Never searched the forums before asking. His broken English means there will be no support. Perhaps I am assuming too much.

i really don't know n i ask to you ?

He wants to go commercial but can't do his own research. Am I really assuming too much?

yilmazkahya:

i have an ea i wrote and i use it. what is wrong to sell it when i also useing this ea ?

@raptorUK there is a lot of company to sell or rent ea ? how do they do this ? i really don't know n i ask to you ?

If you want a secure method use your EA to generate signals for other users to subscribe to, see here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/591
Reason: