Custom Indicators, Signal Bars v5

Hi

I use an indicator in the MT4 platform under 'Custom Indicators', subtitled 'Signal Bars-v5'. This indicator places icons for Moving Average Conversion/Diversion, Standard True Range and Exponential Moving Average data by time bars ranging from 1 minute to 4 hours intervals. In addition, below the indicators the Current Price, Spread, Pips to Open, Hi to Low and the Daily Average price are indicated below the icons.

On initial setting of this set of indicators, they appear at the top right hand corner by default. I find they impair vision where the current movements of the graphs are. They should be in the top left hand corner where they are less obstructive and still stay useful. Can anyone assist me and show me how to reset these indicators to the top left hand corner? I would be most grateful. Many thanks. Asjirj.

Do you really expect an answer when you don't provide the code or even a link to the code?

asjirj228811:

Hi

I use an indicator in the MT4 platform under 'Custom Indicators', subtitled 'Signal Bars-v5'. This indicator places icons for Moving Average Conversion/Diversion, Standard True Range and Exponential Moving Average data by time bars ranging from 1 minute to 4 hours intervals. In addition, below the indicators the Current Price, Spread, Pips to Open, Hi to Low and the Daily Average price are indicated below the icons.

On initial setting of this set of indicators, they appear at the top right hand corner by default. I find they impair vision where the current movements of the graphs are. They should be in the top left hand corner where they are less obstructive and still stay useful. Can anyone assist me and show me how to reset these indicators to the top left hand corner? I would be most grateful. Many thanks. Asjirj.

Yes, adjust the code that creates the Objects.
Reason: