how to create custom indicator which looks like same as zigzag indicator

Hi,

some one help me to create custom indicator with line connecting SH/SL through higher highers and lowers as mentioned with simple

condition in the picture image itself. My intention is it has to draw the SL to SH and SH to SL line as per my condition.

I am very thankful to you please....

naickmt4 :

Hi,

some one help me to create custom indicator with line connecting SH/SL through higher highers and lowers as mentioned with simple

condition in the picture image itself. My intention is it has to draw the SL to SH and SH to SL line as per my condition.

I am very thankful to you please....

Ofcours you are

in that case you don't have to learn how to make a program

and next time you can ask a next request for other program to make

now you don't even now how bars in coding are numbered.....

So start learning yourself how to make an mq4 program

or go to Jobs and pay for the work you want others to do for you

naickmt4 : some one help me to create
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

deVries :

Ofcours you are

in that case you don't have to learn how to make a program

and next time you can ask a next request for other program to make

now you don't even now how bars in coding are numbered.....

So start learning yourself how to make an mq4 program

or go to Jobs and pay for the work you want others to do for you

Firstly Thank you for your attempt and good suggestion to me. Ofcourse i am newbie. with reference to your advice above, i dont need code for each bar with numbered. just for explanation of my problem i have mentioned. I need only code which draws lines directly SL to SH and SH to SL and SL-SH that it. Not even required connecting tops or lower lows i just gave with explanation of my problem. Sorry for my poor english and i am not even expert in coding too. Thank you very much for your help.

WHRoeder :
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Good answer, Man. I'm a professional educator(former Asst. Prof of Math and Physics). I can't count the number of times I've had to tell a student that very same thing. I'm just beginning to learn MQL programming myself, but rest assured that I'll exhaust every bit of experience I have to figure out how to do something I want to do before asking anyone to hold my hand(I've also worke as a professional Software Engineer for the past 13 years). Ordinarily, I wouldn't respond to someone quite as harshly as you and deVries did on this one but I agree with you. What this one is asking for goes beyond the sensible. It's one thing to provide a code snippet that isn't doing what you expect and asking for advice. It's another entirely to ask someone to write a complete program for you for free. I can just see myself going to one of my former managers and telling them, "I've been given this development assignment but I don't know how to do it. Will you do it for me?" Can you say butt kicked straight out of the door? LOL

ProfessorMetal:

Good answer, Man. I'm a professional educator(former Asst. Prof of Math and Physics). I can't count the number of times I've had to tell a student that very same thing. I'm just beginning to learn MQL programming myself, but rest assured that I'll exhaust every bit of experience I have to figure out how to do something I want to do before asking anyone to hold my hand(I've also worke as a professional Software Engineer for the past 13 years). Ordinarily, I wouldn't respond to someone quite as harshly as you and deVries did on this one but I agree with you. What this one is asking for goes beyond the sensible. It's one thing to provide a code snippet that isn't doing what you expect and asking for advice. It's another entirely to ask someone to write a complete program for you for free. I can just see myself going to one of my former managers and telling them, "I've been given this development assignment but I don't know how to do it. Will you do it for me?" Can you say butt kicked straight out of the door? LOL

Hi sir Good Afternoon,

i am not asking a complex thing. If we think from one angle. I have been just asked is.. How to code a program to " Draw the single line Connecting higher Highs and Lower Lows once the bar is crossed Highs or Lows of any candle by inserting a simple condition is to AVOID INSIDE BARS, CONSIDER OUTSIDE BARS AND BREAKOUT BARS."

sir really thanks for your sympathy showing on me. so i am new to trading so think of my status also. May be someone willing to pay for this also as they are already successful traders. Thanks in advance if u help me.

naickmt4:

Hi i am not asking a complex thing. If u think from one angle. I have been just asked is.. How to code a program to " Draw the single line Connecting higher Highs and Lower Lows once the bar is crossed Highs or Lows of any candle by inserting a simple condition is AVOID INSIDE BARS, CONSIDER OUTSIDE BARS AND BREAKOUT BARS."

so i am new to trading so think of my status also. May be someone willing to pay for this also as they are already successful traders. Thanks in advance if u help me.

some help log in on forex-tsd

https://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-programming/134-welcome-mql4-course.html

it is an old course (2005) but as starting point learning how to write your programs good to use

deVries:

some help log in on forex-tsd

https://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-programming/134-welcome-mql4-course.html

it is an old course (2005) but as starting point learning how to write your programs good to use

i registered but after that this link is not opening.

naickmt4:

Hi sir Good Afternoon,

i am not asking a complex thing. If we think from one angle. I have been just asked is.. How to code a program to " Draw the single line Connecting higher Highs and Lower Lows once the bar is crossed Highs or Lows of any candle by inserting a simple condition is to AVOID INSIDE BARS, CONSIDER OUTSIDE BARS AND BREAKOUT BARS."

sir really thanks for your sympathy showing on me. so i am new to trading so think of my status also. May be someone willing to pay for this also as they are already successful traders. Thanks in advance if u help me.

I'm not trying to be unsympathetic toward you. What you don't seem realize is that you're asking someone to write an application for you. In order to write an application, you're going to need to know enough to sit down and plan out the application. You need to be able to determine what external and internal variables you might need, you need to learn how to set up information buffers to hold relevant data as well data for calculations. You're going to need to learn how to get the information that you need in order to determine open and closing prices, maximum and minimum prices for candlesticks. You're going to need to learn how to count the candlesticks. You're going to need to learn how to use all those things in order to determine if you have an inside bar or a breakout bar as well as how to draw the "ZigZag" according to the criteria you specify using the information you have. What you're asking for isn't as simple as you seem to think it is. This is something that would take quite a bit of effort to design, code and test. It's not as simple as saying, "This line of code isn't doing what I thought it should. Can someone give me some advice?"

Think from any angle you want to but what you're asking is much more complex and labor intensive than you seem to realize.

You need to follow the advice of the other posters. Either search for something that does what you want or at least close to it - and then still have to do some work to understand what it's doing and how to modify it to do exactly what you want - or study MQL programming and write it for yourself - OR go to the jobs section and post it and pay someone to do it for you. There's more involved in having someone write it for you than you realize. You've got to be able to communicate EXACTLY what you have in mind if you want someone to do it for you. Unless you can completely specify exactly what you want, no programmer can give it to you no matter how good they are. My suggestion is to follow deVries' advice and educate yourself. What you'll learn in the process will be well worth your effort and you'll find that people will be more than happy to give you advice if they see that you are trying to help yourself.

naickmt4:

i registered but after that this link is not opening.

it is opening for me

might be you have got to confirm an @mail for registration

if you have done and it is still not working then tell again

naickmt4: i am not asking a complex thing.

Then you should have no problem with my request: "... when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem."

So far all you've done is ask for a slave to code it for you.

Reason: