EA Question:How to set MT4 Options in code?

for a new order, sometimes i want EA ask me to confirm, sometimes i want EA auto do it.

can i control this in code by this ways?

1. when  a new order need i confirm, then open new order window(message box) like i press F9(new order)

or

2. when a new order need i confirm,  use code set "Ask manual confirmation"  checked  or  not checked.

is there any way to set the MT4 options by code?

i try to find function in user32.dll, but not find the way.

Thanks very much.

mt4 options

Paul123:

for a new order, sometimes i want EA ask me to confirm, sometimes i want EA auto do it.

can i control this in code by this ways?

1. when  a new order need i confirm, then open new order window(message box) like i press F9(new order)

or

2. when a new order need i confirm,  use code set "Ask manual confirmation"  checked  or  not checked.

is there any way to set the MT4 options by code?

i try to find function in user32.dll, but not find the way.

Thanks very much.

make a object on chart use alert when a situation is there for confirmation

and use this object to place your trade if the EA has to ask you to confirm when the situation is there  

if there is a situation the EA can auto do it then there is no need to move object for placing the trade the EA doesn't have to alert and can place the trade

thanks deVries!:), but this is not the way i want.

mose of my trade is appointment order, so i need confirm some of the appointment  orders when execute.

Paul123:

thanks deVries!:), but this is not the way i want.

mose of my trade is appointment order, so i need confirm some of the appointment  orders when execute.

Like what ??

you can make the input for the trade also with using Object(s)

without opening properties EA 

ok, i make a object to confirm trade or not when i set a prevtrade need confirm.
Reason: